Sunday 29 July 2007

Had to get a couple cards in early....

It is RACE DAY afterall and most of you know where my butt is planted during the race! In front of the big screen tv! LOL

I had to get a couple cards done for the SCS Dirty Dozen Challenges today first!

The Reindeer card was a layout challenge. I think those reindeer are sooooooo cute too! They rank right up there with my snowman, my first love!


This second card is for another Challenge by JanTink. You had to use Pale colours, like Pastels! Now those are my normal colours! WHEW! I tend to go through more packs of soft subtles than any of the others. I didn't want to stamp any kind of sentiment on the card. I figure it can be used for anything then.

I have made so many cards lately I think it's time for me to get some RAKs in the mail!! I'll have to go check the updated listed on SCS! Then hit the post office for stamps!

All supplies for this card are Stampin'Up!
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsy
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White and Sarah DP
Inks: Certainly Celery and Barely Banana
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads, Paper Piercer, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Blue Ribbon from Seaside Original Ribbons, Corner Rounders, Photo Corner Punch and Dimensionals

7 comments:

Corie said...

Love these -- so adorable.

Diane said...

Love the Reindeer card! Too stinkin'cute!!

Hugs,
Dee

Anonymous said...

This is sooo funny girlie .. Soft Subtels was my very last set of full ink pads I bought and I was fighting it cause I thought there was NO way I would even use them.. with some nugging from my cousin Ruthie I bought them and have been hooked on them and in Love with every color and I hear those famous last words from my cousin too : I told you so :-) I love Soft subtels they are My favoritest too :-) .. I love your cards today Great Job andI am sure you had fun with the raceon TV GF!!
Big hugs to you
xoxox
Dawn

Crafty in Calgary said...

Beautiful cards!

CreativeMish said...

I love all of your cards! Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I love the reindeers!! I almost bought that stamp a few times now I'm kicking myself!

Rose Ann said...

Your reindeer card is so cute, and tulip card so pretty! I love your style! Awesome cards!