Friday 27 July 2007

More Dirty Dare Challenges

Today was such a busy day with Chloe's birthday party I didn't have any time to come and stamp until this evening! It's hot out and we are all in the basement so I didn't have to feel guilty leaving them upstairs while I crafted! Everyone joined me here!
Be sure to check out the SCS Dirty Dare Challenges HERE! You will have to be a club member to see and do these though....so join up! It's fun!
This first card was for todays sketch challenge for the Dirty Dare! I'm having so much fun doing these each day!
The second card I am actually going to give my nephew for his 7th birthday next week! One of the challenges from yesterday was to use FUN FLOCK. Well I didn't have any, until TODAY! YAH! I had ordered some online last week and all of them arrived this afternoon. I KNEW I wanted to use it ASAP! I used the scrap pieces of Scenic Route DP from my last challenge cards. I sure hope Braden likes this card!

I was excited to see a PINK challenge for today! I had this pink giraffe stamped for a bit now and thought I'd just make it into a baby card. I don't know anyone to give this card to right now but I'll put it in my stash of cards. Someday I'll need it for someone. This card used almost all Stampin'Up! supplies:
Stamp Sets: Wild About You and Riveting
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White and Petals and Paisley DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1 3/8 Punch and 1 1/2 Punch, Rich Regal Brads, Pink Grosgrain and 7/8" White Organdy Ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow....I love all these cards!!! Beautiful!!! Wish I had time to do more of the challenges, maybe tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girlie you are doing Such awesome cards for the challenges ... I love each one .. Happy belated Birthday toyour sweet Daughter .. Oh how I remember Jessie when she turned 8... sooo exciting
xoxox
Dawn

Clare said...

Wow what gorgeous cards you have on your blog, you are so talented. I just wish we could get Stampin Up products here in the UK!