Tuesday 24 July 2007

Wicked Weather





Last night we sat and watched the skies for sometime before it actually rained. The clouds were doing funny things. At one point they were a greenish colour! July 31, 1987 (20 years ago almost) we had a tornado rip through here and kill 27 people. With that Black Friday Anniversary coming up next week everyone always has that on their minds. Especially when the weather looks like this! Thankfully nothing happened last night except a bad thunder and lightening storm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at those clouds!! I love storms. Sorry to hear about Black Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my Dawn .. You seem alittle like me and Love stroms HUH? The photos are breath taking and scary at the same time .. I especially love tha last photo.. Just beautiful
xoxox
Dawn

Rose Ann said...

Those are scary looking clouds! I'm glad the storms didn't turn out to be too bad.