Monday 2 July 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

So we made it to Vegas today. It's HOT here...holy cow! It was 46C in my Jeep and I think that is about 116F when converted....YIKES!
The first day driving was NOT a good day. Blew a tire 3 minutes outside Red Deer and had a 2.5 hour delay trying to find a tire for my new Jeep Compass. Then we got to the border and it was backed up for an hour and a half. Didn't make it to Idaho Falls until after midnight...ugh
Yesterday we had a GREAT time with my friend Michelle and her family in Idaho Falls! Her kids are ADORABLE!
Today we drove to Vegas. Chloe is itchin' to swim already....so I best got put my suit on and get her in the pool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY girlie .. Well think of it all like this you have the worse behind you .. Now its time to Have FUN!! I know your gonna have a blast ..
Miss you
xoxo
Dawn