Thursday 19 July 2007

Just a couple of challenges


This card was made for the WT122 Challenge at SCS today. It is all about corners! Be sure to check it out!

This card measures 5.25 x 5.25.

I can see myself using the new Garden Whimsy set OFTEN the next few months. I think it will be a great set to scrapbook with! Chloe LOVES the snail!

Again I'm using up scraps of Basic Grey before the new stuff comes out.


Yesterday's sketch challenge on SCS can be found HERE.
I knew right away that I wanted to use this little cupcake stamp I picked up while on holidays! I have been hunting for one like this for sometime now and about gave up. So glad that I didn't....LOL

I added some coloured glitter that I got as well. Sure adds to a card doesn't it?!

The Designer Paper is All My Memories and the ribbon is from Michael's. I used a 1 3/8" punch and a 1 1/1" punch for the cupcakes.

Cardstock is Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White. Inks were the same.

OK now seriously.....
I NEED to get working on some simple cards for my friends and I to do on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Ues I love the garden whimsy set .. Your card is sooo cute .. I also love your cupckae card .. and IMHO Glitter makes everything BEAUTIFUL! Wink wink...
Great cards GF
xoxox
Dawn

Tobi Crawford said...

i'd *love* it if you linked my blog! what a compliment! cute garden whimsy card.. love the colours.