Tuesday 31 July 2007

A sad day....

Well not really....I'm just a little sad that today is the last day for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at SCS! I had such a fun week creating all these cards!!! I managed to get 3 out of the 4 challenges done today. I even did 2 for the Black Challenge! I will TRY to get the last one done tonight. If not, tomorrow is another day!!
This card was a challenge to make a Tag Card. I've never done one of these before! Also you were supposed to use only ONE stamp set ;) I love how it turned out!
This one was a Layout Challenge. Three panels across the bottom. I actually struggled with this card. I just couldn't quite find the RIGHT stamp set to use. So I ended up with Garden Whimsy again....love that set!

These last two cards were for the Black Challenge. You were supposed to use a little black to make your card POP! Those that know me, know black along with Earth Elements are my least fave colours ;)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Love the cards girlfriend!! Looks like you had a ton of fun today!

Smiles,
Dee

Anonymous said...

WOWZIE girlie Busy bee you are .. I think I only did 1 challenge this week Boo Hoo! Hopefully they will keep them up for later use .. There's that cute snowman again .. Love all your cards and your tag card is Just darling
Stampin hugs
xoxox
Dawn

Anonymous said...

all your cards are soooo pretty!! awesome job on those challenges!!! I have that snowman stamp ...can't wait to use him!!!

Rose Ann said...

All of your challenge cards turned out so great, Dawn! Good job keeping up!