Wednesday 18 July 2007

Wanted....


I'd been meaning to get a Thank You card made for the kind people at the Firestone Dealership in Red Deer but everytime I sat down to make a card it turned out a little too feminine for men! I thought the colour challenge on SCS today would be perfect for a mans card! I finally got to use the Wanted set from the new catty too! Win Win Win situation for me. I stamped To Thank You on the inside of the card with a little note to them.

Supplies Used:All Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Wanted

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke

Inks: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue and Always Artichoke

Accessories: 1/2 inch circle punch and dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my girlie your the sweetest Gal sending them a card .. I always have good intentions But sometimes forget the perfect timing in things like this .. Ya know the worse part for me is to send a thank you card and they dont remember me cause I sent it a year late .. Your sooo sweet and they will love it .
xoxox
Dawn Griffith