Monday 30 July 2007

Managed to SQUEEZE one DTGD card in...

My friend and upline, Diane, came by this afternoon to show me all her goodies from Convention! WOW! We sat for a couple of hours looking through all her swaps. There are definitely some great artists out there. Amazing stuff!
Since she was here most of the afternoon, taking up all my time....LOL....Just kiddin'....I only had time to get one card made for todays challenge! I'll be catching up tomorrow! There were FOUR great ones today. This card was easy to make. I still had this strip of paper on my desk from last week. We were supposed to use an animal stamp and colour him blue and green. Paper matched perfectly then! I HAD to use it ;)
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Zoofari and Seeing Spots
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Whisper White and Scenic Route DP
Inks: Blue Bayou and Old Olive
Accessories: Corner Punch, 1/2", 1 3/8", 1 1/2" Circle Punches, Rhinestone Brads Ice Circles and Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute card!! Makes me wish I had bought that set!!!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...this is so cute!! I love the colors too!

Anonymous said...

OH I am sooo Jealous I wish I could see some swaps from convention IRL Boo Hooo I am sooo excited that you used the set I am always on the look out for great ideas with this set .. I just love everything you did it is sooo adorable and love the corners .. Just awesome GF!!
Big hugs to you sweetie
xoxo
Dawn