Wednesday 17 September 2008

A couple of challenges...come play!

Good Wednesday Morning
I think I'm coming down with my first cold of the season....wonderful...ugh! Today is going to be super busy as it's our Family BBQ tonight at the school and there is quite a bit of prepartion still to do. Oh heck...everything still...haha!
This week Jen challenged the All That Scraps Design Team to a colour challenge. We hope that you will play along and if you upload to SCS to put ATSDTC18 in the keywords so we can see :)
My card uses a few different stamp sets. Sugarplums Olivia, cupcake from It's My Birthday and the sentiment is from Boutique Sentiments. All are available at ATS.
Denise challenged the Design Team from SUInk to use a minimum of FIVE stamps on a card...they could be from different sets as well. If you play along and upload to SCS please use keyword SUINKWWC6 and we can check 'em out!
I'm in a Fall mood these days, even if we are having unusually warm weather here. I had shorts on yesterday and it's due to be hot again today! Good BBQ weather ;)
My card uses exactly five stamps....I know....cutting it close eh?!
I used images from the Leaf It To Me set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

My SU! order is due to arrive soon....I can't wait! I ordered a bundle of new DP!!!

19 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

lovely cards, dawn !!!!!love the colors you used !!!!tfs:)

Anonymous said...

I love that little girl stamp...with the cupcake! Cupcakes have replaced Bees with you!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, I love the colors in the challenge...oooooh, might have to play! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Great colors Dawn, lookin' so good.

Kelly Schelske said...

Great colors in this challenge, both cards are fabulous!! Happy stamping today!!

Renée said...

great job on the challenges, Dawn! I love 'em both!

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are so cute, Dawn!! I love the colors and popped cupcake on the first, and the layout and cute images on the second!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!!! I am waiting for an SU! order too!! I keep checking UPS!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Hey, girl!

I'm catching up after my power outage -- you have been busy! Great cards!! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So cute! Olivia is adorable in Riding Hood Red, and all 5 stamps look perfect on the second card! Awesome job!

Lori said...

Cute! Love how you paired up all of the different stamps. My All That Scraps order arrived today, so I'm hoping to get to the color challenge later this week.

Allison Rankin said...

Super-duper chickadee...that challenge with five stamps scares me!

Deborah said...

Great sketch cards Dawn! I love Kraft and red together! I hope you can get a grip on the maybe cold you feeling, lots of vitamin C and water! Run! Deb

Catherine said...

both cards are just adorable =)

Ifat Art said...

That's a great color combo challenge! That's so great, Dawn!

Thank you for sharing

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love your designs! well done

Donna Baker said...

sweet cards, I esp love the boy with the straw in his mouth & fall is fun sentiment!

Bethany Paull said...

Great colors for that challenge. Really cute fall card too.

MJ said...

Both of these are fabulous! I love the scarecrow in the top on the SUINK one.