Sunday 21 September 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Happy Race Day! LOL!
Don't forget to cheer for Jeff Gordon today ;)
I've got some similar cards to show you. Yesterday I had a chance to sit down and work on some sketches from Beate, Jen and Taylor. I figured since I was cutting into this yummy Georgia Peach Designer Paper I should just use the same basic supplies for all three cards. Take a look!
Here is Beate's:
Here is Jen's:
Here is Taylor's:
Basic Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Humor in High Heels; Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Regal Rose, WW and Georgia Peach DP; Inks: Black, Olive, Saffron, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: SU! Scalloped Edge Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Regal Rose Ribbon, Silver Brads, Slot Punch, Flower Fusion, Circle Punches, Dimensionals
Next I have another sneak peek from Little Paper Shop. This wonderful set is called Snowflakes. It has some really pretty sentiments in it! I made a fairly simple card that can be mass produced for Christmas cards that need to be mailed. This one is fairly light.

Stamps: Snowflakes; Cardstock: PTI white, Pacific Point; Inks: Pacific Point; Accessories: Embossing Folder, Pacific Point Ribbon, Silver Brads, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Felt snowflake brad, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

I noticed that my blog counter has passed the 250,000 mark....WOW! In May I hit the 100,000 mark after one year...now I'm here...THANK YOU everyone for visiting and leaving me such sweet comments each day. I'm going to round up some blog candy and post it in the next couple of days ;)

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the challenge cards... so bright and cheerful. I like the way you paper pierced the
scallops.The Christmas card is beautiful too.

Christina Ammann said...

Sehr hübsche Karten, vor allem die Rosa Karten gefallen mir sehr.

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Hi! I found your blog from another stampers and wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE it! Your cards are wonderful and give me a lot of inspiration. I am a new stamper and love to see all of your designs and creativity! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome - I post damn near every day - what do I win? LOL I LOVE THE SHOE CARDS!!! My birthday is coming - I'd love a set. No, I ain't to proud to beg - ROTFL The blue and white Christmas card is lovely too!

Jackie Pedro said...

The first three cards are wonderful, Dawn! I love that set and how you showcased it on each sketch!

The LPS card is beautiful! Love the Pacific Point and White, striking!

Congrats on all the blog hits!! Love to visit your blog!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just adorable, Dawn! Your cards always make me smile. . .they're so happy!!!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Great set of cards with the shoes and the sentiment. Love them. The Winter card is beautiful too. I just love the Little Paper Shop images. I just got my second set, the (Rock Star) and can't wait to play with it.

Lori said...

I love your trio with Humor in High Heels--I think that set is going to be on my next SU! order . . .

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome cards, Dawn! That Georgia Peach dp is yummy!

Lisa Nagata said...

Amazing cards Dawn. Go Gordon....
Have fun watching your race. Have a wondefful day.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Girl, this is fabulous!! You rock!!

Bonnie said...

You always have such pretty work Dawn! Have fun watching Ryan Newman fly past Jeff today :)!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn I love these cards. I love seeing a variation on a theme. Enjoy the race...he he. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Allison Rankin said...

Great DP on those first three. Love the blue in the Snowflakes set!

Beate said...

Dang girl! Have I lately told you how much I like your work! Everything you make is awesome!
Big cyber hugs

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy Sunday Dawn, love your pretty cards.

Anonymous said...

I don't know which one I love more, great job on all of them!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Dawn!! Look at all these fabulous cards! You are amazing girl!

Jennifer Love said...

Wow Dawn! These are great! I love the three alike...but different ones!

Ashley Newell said...

Really adorable cards Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your wonderful challenge cards!! Your papers are so very pretty, and I love the sweet images. Your snowflake card is so beautiful too!!

Enjoy the race today!! Woo hoo!!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, you have been busy since my last visit and I just sigh in Awe of your creations, the colours you choose to the papers to the way you put them together they all look soooo professional.

Take care for now.

Anonymous said...

Great cards...the colors are great!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
These are all fantastic cards! I love how you took the three sketches and made them all coordinate with the pretty designer paper!
Your blue and white Christmas card is lovely as well!

Kelly Schelske said...

Hey Dawn, I love them all!! I really like the Christmas one too!

by Shelly said...

You make the cutest cards! I look forward to seeing what you do everyday! Keep up the good work!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute set using all the weekend sketches! Great idea...I might just have to try that some time! Awesome snowflake card...love the blue and white...so wintery!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see how you've used the same supplies in 3 different ways for those cards Dawn...so gorgeous too.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Every one of them is a winner! Beautiful cards, Dawn.

Deborah said...

You never miss! Loving that DP! So yummy! Rock on Dawn! Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow and ...wow!! Love them all, Dawn! Oh...I think I forgot one wow! :)

Denise said...

Wonderful cards, Dawn! I love how you showcased each sketch using the same papers- great idea! Winter Wonderland-- Beautiful!! Love the white and Pacific Point! :