Friday 5 September 2008

Out of this world Inspiring!


Good Friday Morning!

Yesterday I spent a great deal of my day working on my Dirty Dozen cards but did manage to squeeze in a little time to play along with Beate's Inspiration this week. Have you played before? If not, you really should. I have never been good at these challenges but Beate is always so encouraging!

Stamps: Sassy Stems; Cardstock: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Kraft; Inks: Stazon, Artichoke, Saffron, Rust, Sahara, Bashful Blue; Accessories: CB embossing folder, Vintage Brads, Aqua Painter, Artichoke Ribbon, Dimensionals

With Halloween being right around the corner Storage Unit, Inks & More has come out with a couple Halloween sets. This one is called Out of This World. I've used some of the ultra cool Core'dinations cardstock again. Love the texture!

I have another sneak peek for you....this time it's from AmyR! She has come out with her own stamps through CC Designs and All That Scraps. Her first sets are called Amy's Boutique and Boutique Sentiments. I loved the sentiment on this card....If the shoe fits buy one in every color. These sets and all new new CC Design Sets will be available on Sept 9th. Stay tuned for more sneak peeks over the next few days ;)


Thanks for stopping by today! Stop back tomorrow...I have a ton of great things to share!

22 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Good Friday Morning Dawn. Love your cards. They all rock.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great group of cards, love those shoes, have a wonderful weekend.

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards!! Three different color palettes and styles -- you do it all so well!!

I LOVE the AmyR card -- what a great idea to have the rainbow of shoes! :)

Bethany Paull said...

I love how you colored your shoes to go with the sentiment. So fun!

Ashley Newell said...

CUTE cards Dawn! I love those SHOES!

Beverley said...

You probably have this already but I really like your blog and have nominated it for an award. Please come by my blog if you would like to accept it.

http://littleshopofcrafts.blogspot.com

Denise G said...

Dawn, I haven't left a comment in awhile, but just wanted to let you know that I am still reading your blog and still loving your work! You are so amazing. I just don't know how you do it all! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend.
Denise G

Mauna said...

Awesome cards Dawn. Doesn't look like you have any problem with challenges to me!!!

Tiffany said...

All the cards are great, but the one with the shoes is really cool!
Keep them coming!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great cards Dawn! Love the colors on the out of this world one, so bright! And the shoe card, CUTE! I am loving all those shoes. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW Dawn, I love tham all...especially AmyR's shoes!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! How was the first week of school??

Shelly said...

Gosh Dawn, all 3 cards are special in their own way!

Beate said...

Dang Dawn, you can crank gorgeous cards out like no other. I LOVE all three cards!
You are amazing! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Allison Rankin said...

Love that first card...great embossing folder! I wanna try that challenge too!

Unknown said...

Great cards Dawn - love that shoe one - great colors! :)

Denise Marzec said...

I'm lovin' that rainbow of shoes. Too cool!

Judy Rozema said...

What a neat bunch of cards! I love the CB BG on the flower card and those shoes are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the Amy card..and the outta this world...cracks me up!! adorable!

Lori said...

All three cards are fantastic! I love that Cuttlebug background with the flower image. And the shoe card is great. I'm loving all of the sneak peeks of Amy's new set.

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness! You have such busy gifted hands! Love them all! The shoes are such fun! That use to be my closet x 50! Sandals every day now! LOL! Have a fab weekend! Deb

Rose Ann said...

I love all of these, Dawn!! Your Sassy Stems are so pretty, your trick-or-treater is so cute...and I LOVE your rainbow of pretty shoes!! Awesome, girl!!

Anonymous said...

A rainbow of shoes - how cool :) I absolutely love the effect. Thanks for the inspiration. Elizabeth S. in mid-Michigan