Thursday 11 September 2008

FAVE new Colour Combo!

Happy Thursday!
I'm so excited! I placed another SU! order yesterday and it should be here by the end of next week...yah! I ordered TONS of new DP...and a few stamps and ribbons and embellishments...lol
Both cards below use the same basic supplies...
Pacific Point, Old Olive, White and Haiku DP
I'm in love with this colour combo!
This first card was made for the Sketch Challenge on SCS yesterday. I was super duper excited to find some primas that match Pacific Point perfectly.
Stamps: Live Your Dream; Cardstock: Pacific Point, Old Olive, White, Haiku DP; Inks: Pacific Point, Old Olive; Accessories: Scalloped edge punch, Primas, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Olive Poly Twill, Dimensionals
This was the THIRD week in a row that I was able to play along in Beate's Be Inspired Challenge. Since becoming a Dirty Girl I have enjoyed these challenges more....it's part of our monthly challenge. Doing Beate's BIC helps me grow as a stamper and I thank her for that!
I pulled out the old Stem Silhouettes. This is a set I don't think I'll ever part with.

Stamps: Stem Silhouettes; Cardstock: Pacific Point, Old Olive, White and Haiku DP; Inks: Old Olive; Accessories: Sponges, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Pacific Point Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Ifat Art said...

Those cards are sooo great! I love this color combo.

Too bad we don't hav SU! here in Israel... :(

IfatArt.

Shelly said...

Beautiful color combo, gorgeous cards Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

These are gorgeous, Dawn!! I love that color combo, and your pretty papers and images!! Love these!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Dawn~ I love this color combo too! Great job. Especially love the first one...Awesome work!

wendyp said...

How pretty! Love that color combo!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute cards Dawn...I need to place an order too!! SO much I want out of this catalog..so little money, LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Dawn. I love those colors! Anyhow, it's been busy around here, but hopefully we will get a chance to stamp one day. Didnt make it to regionals either, was in Hawaii and couldn't get computer time to try. Oh well! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome color combo!! I think Pacific Point is my new fav color!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your colors to Dawn, so pretty, love the primas.

Alex said...

Yuuummmmmyyyy!!! I love these cards Dawn, the colors are fabulous!!! Ooh, new toys - doncha just love it??!!! I have another box coming tomorrow too - LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous...gonna work with those colors myself today!

Allison said...

What gorgeous cards. I love this colour combo - now I now what I can do with the pacific point paper.

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, I love this color combo, too! Hmmm, now I find myself needing some pacific point paper. Thanks, thanks a lot....heehee. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that IS a fab color combo! Two gorgeous cards, Dawn!

Joanne said...

These cards are just beautiful! I like the rich colors combined that way. Great job...

Lori said...

You're right--this is a gorgeous color combo! I'll have to give it a try. And, I totally agree with you about Stem Silhouettes. It's a keeper.

Deborah said...

My goodness sweet Dawn! Your creations just take my breathe away! Simply beautiful!Bless you for sharing your talent and way to go on another SU! order! I am so behind on that! Especially now that my camera bit the dust! Hugs, Deb

Carolyn King said...

beautiful color combo---i now need that pacific point color....groan! *smile!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Just beautiful. Those colors kick all butt, hey? I gotta admit that I find ppoint a little intimidating. Bravo!

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! I'm loving this color combo, too!

Donna Baker said...

these colors are awesome, I'm not a total fan of pacific point & tangerine tango like I am the other yet, though. your cards are beautiful