Friday 19 September 2008

Happy Friday!

Good Friday Morning!
Whew! Let me just say I'm glad it's Friday! I've had a pretty busy week and I'm looking forward to catching up on some serious stamping! My SU! order arrived around 5pm yesterday but I didn't have a chance to do anything. That's on my to do list today!! So be sure to stop back later ;)
For now I have a super cute Sneak Peek from Little Paper Shop called Global. This set comes with snowglobe too but I decided to leave it out this time. Stop by the LPS BLOG and I'm sure you will see a bunch of wonderful samples by the other girls too!
Stamps: Global; Cardstock; Real Red, Old Olive, WW and Heidi Grace DP; Inks: Memento Black, Old Olive, Versamark; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Real Red Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Quickie Glue Pen, Doodlebug Glitter, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable new image, and I love that HG DP. Very pretty card, Dawn!

Bonnie said...

This is great Dawn! I love this set!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful set! love your piercing. Have fun with your new SU goodies!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Dawn!
Enjoy your new SU...can't wait to see what you do next!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! I love the DP and the warm, holiday "glow" that this card has. It's just beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet work Dawn, love this set.

Alex said...

This is beautiful Dawn, I love it and I am soooo CASEing this layout!!! What do you mean, you have NOT opened your box yet? Girl, where are your priorities - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Dawn what a wonderful holiday card. I love this color combo and also the DP inside the card nice touch. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Allison Rankin said...

Hmmm...guess I should get my butt in gear and make a card, eh?

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I love this! So wonderfully traditional and Christmassy! I love the piercing on the scallops!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Dawn! It's a perfect Christmas card! Love the scallops and piercing! :)

Maria said...

Hey, Dawn!! I love the vintage look to the image! Your card is beautiful. . .love the colors, the scallop and pretty pattern paper! Your card looks very elegant. . .perfect for Christmas!1

Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Dawn,

Love it!

What Punch did you use for the Scallop Circle? I have seen this used a lot, but never have seen someone say where they got it or what type and size it is.

Your Blog is definetly joining Lauren on my favorites list!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Super cute x-mas card!!! I wish I could play along!!!

Deborah said...

Love this winter setting! Such a delightful card Dawn! Sounds like you may be feeling a bit better! Have fun with your SU! goodies! Deb

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Dawn!! I love that little cottage with your sparkly and snowy rooftop!! Such pretty papers too!!

Beate said...

Wonderful Christmas card! I love the colors, all the scallops and the image.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Very pretty image and you made it into a beautiful card! :)