Monday 22 September 2008

Ready for winter? lol

Good Monday Morning!
Tonight is the start of Pre-Season HOCKEY!!! YAH!!! Go OILERS!
It's another busy day for me. I'll be at the school most of the day and then tonight we have our first BPA meeting.
Yesterday before the race started I had a chance to play along in the Featured Stamper on SCS. This week it is Shannon aka E3Stamper. She has a fabulous Fall card HERE. I loved the layout so I kept that and went with a Winter theme instead.
When I was on vacation last month I picked up this fabulous CHF set by Kim Hughes called Heart Warmers. It goes so well with this new My Mind's Eye DP!!
Stamps: Heart Warmers; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, WC paper and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Versafine Black, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Aqua painter, Kiwi Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponges, Misc Button and Linen Thread
I've got one last sneak peek to share with you today before ALL the new Little Paper Shop Stamps are released tomorrow! This one is called Christmas Wishes. ***If you are a Fan Club member on SCS you can see another sample I made with this in the Dirty Dozen Gallery last week. Click HERE to see it.

Stamps: Christmas Wishes; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Tangerine, Old Olive, WW and Snowy Days DP; Inks: Bashful Blue and Old Olive; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Rectangle Nesties, SU! scalloped edge punch, Old olive ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

30 comments:

Ifat Art said...

Like always - amazing! I love the buttons you added.

It's great!

Thanks for sharing.
IfatArt.

Monika/Buzsy said...

I love both cards... those CHF images look great together... the dove is very classy and looks great with those colors. TFS!

Sarah Gough said...

Oh, how cute is that snowman?!? Love both these cards!

Bonnie said...

Hi Dawn! Your first card is fabulous! All your elements combine together so beautifully!
The second card is gorgeous! I love that bird in this stamp set!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Dawn! Love the ribbon and buttons and the fun way you included the sentiment on the LPS card!

Anonymous said...

Dawn - both cards are gorgeous!!! Awesome job on the LPS card - beautiful colors!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love all the colors today on BOTH cards! That DP goes so well w/ the bird card, too. Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute snowman, and love your LPS card, Happy Monday Dawn!!!!!!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

VEry cute cards!! Love the witchy ones below too. Girl you have been busy!

Renée said...

oooh, love the dp on the first! Both are fabulous, Dawn!!

Alex said...

Love that snowman, that card is totally stinkin' adorable, girl!! And, your bird is beautiful, I love that stamp!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super Dawn! I love the snowman and really love the dove:-) Gorgeous creations!!

Anonymous said...

I love both of these cards but come on that snowman card just melts your heart. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Jennifer Love said...

Such gorgeous cards, Dawn! Oh my...I just love them both (all three b/c of the one on SCS.)

And YAY! HOCKEY TIME! I'm sooooo excited this year!

wendyp said...

Wow! Both cards are gorgeous!!!

Deborah said...

You are off to a great card week! Love your darling snowman and the papers! The dove is wonderful, very nice card Dawn! Good luck tonight! Deb

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning cards as always ,love them ,Dawnxxx

Rose Ann said...

I totally LOVE your snowman card, Dawn!! (Ya pushed me over the edge on this, girl. *wink*)

Your sneak peek card is so very pretty, and I love the colors and papers you've used with it!!

Have fun watching the hockey game!!

Anonymous said...

Two FABULOUS cards...like always. :) LOVE the buttons on the snowman card!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards Dawn! Although I'm soooo not ready to see snow! :)

Anonymous said...

That first card is awesome! One of my favorite to date!

Lori said...

I'm right there with you--so excited for the hockey season to start! I'm hoping to head to the Caps practice arena for a training camp practice soon.
Love your wintery cards. I can't believe it's getting to be that time of year already . . .

Wanda said...

WOW, these are just wonderful. TFS

Catherine said...

WOW! both cards are just gorgeous :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, I love both of your gorgeous cards!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE these wintery cards -- the colors and papers are fantastic!!! That snowman card is just too cute -- love the buttons!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. You rock! Both cards are fantastic.
Hugs and smiles

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love that card with Kim's set, the coloring is awesome, it's so cute, it would go well with a cup of hot cocoa... ;-)

Alli Miles said...

Both cards are fab but i LOVE what you did with Kim's stamps.

Bethany Paull said...

That snowman card KNOCKS MY SOCKS OFF! Oh yeah, and Let's Go Pens! I think they just left for Stockhom today.