Tuesday 9 September 2008

Happy Cupcake Day!! Yum!

Good Tuesday Morning!
It's a cupcake day for sure!
I'm loving my new American Crafts DP and Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake stamps!
Can you tell....haha!!
This first card was made for Jen's sketch on Saturday.
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Choc chip, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, WW and AC dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Nesties, Jumbo Brads, Dimensionals
This next card was made using Taylor's Cupcake Sketch from last week.

Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, WW and AC dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Scallop Punch, Jumbo Brads, Baja Breeze Ribbon

This card was made for Julee's Mojo sketch yesterday. It's hard to tell in the picture but I added Stardust Clear Jelly Roll Pen to the icing.

Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Pink Pirouette, WW and AC dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Regal Rose marker, Large Oval Punch, Key tag punch, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stardust Pen
Tonight at 6PM Mountain there is a Release party going on at ATS in the forum. Join us if you can! Stamps are released at 8PM Mountain.

Thanks for stopping by today!

31 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Cute cards, Dawn.

...now I'm totally hungry, LOL, but VERY cute!! :)

Courtney said...

Oh Dawn, you're making me hungry! These are all so yummy!

Shelly said...

Oh I love the colors and those big brads are so neat. All of them are awesome!

Dottie K. said...

Wow those cards are just adorable. I love that dp also. Great use of the big brads. :)

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE the colors and cupcake images! These cards are fantastic!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

They are all fabulous. I am still playing catch up on the cupcake sketches. Perfect set. Love the DP and those big brads!! Yummy indeed.

Marlou McAlees said...

these cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! fab stamps :)

Allison said...

What a great set of cards. Love the colours.

Rose Ann said...

Well...you definitely can't have too many cupcakes, that's for sure!! Especially in those yummy colors!! All of these are wonderful, Dawn!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy, love your cupcakes, wonderful work.

Curt in Indy said...

Your cards are awsome! I love the layouts and colors you use! Excellent stuff! Best, Curt

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your fun yummy awesome cupcakes, wish i could have one.

Alex said...

Oooh, way cute Dawn, they look yummy - and now I am hungry, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

A lil' bit about me said...

Your cards are adorable as always. I love your style.
We even used the same set for the Mojo sketch challenge! check it out:

http://jennifersalgat.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-birthday-sistah.html

Jen
Inky Fingers, Paper Cuts, and a Glitter Mustache

Anonymous said...

Dawn I just purchased this stamp set on Saturday. I love, love, love cupcakes and I love your cards. TFS and I think I will need to make some cupcakes in honor of the day..lol.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so darling! Thank you for your inspiration and sharing your talents.

Pam
Colorado Springs

Kelly Schelske said...

Love your cupcakes Dawn, all 3 cards are terrific. I love that ppaer too, fun colors:-)

Jennifer Love said...

Oh my word! These are FanTASTIC! Woooo! Love that paper...and those giant brads look like candies! YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh lovin' the cupcakes...and that brown DP works well with this - cute cute cute!

Catherine said...

Dawn, all three cards are just YUMMY! Love how you showcase your cupcakes with different layouts...cute!

Carolyn King said...

SUPER CUTE...love that dp! Fabulous designs as always!

Beate said...

Dawn,
You are a rockstar. I can't get over how many gorgeous cards you can make per day!
I LOVE the paper, the sets and the gorgeous big brads you used in all three cards!
Big cyber hugs

Tanya said...

How fun, using the same basic supplies! Those are the same three sketches I posted this morning, hee hee!

Lori said...

These are so yummy-looking! Love the patterned paper and the jumbo brads, too.

Deborah said...

How yummy! These are all just so sweet and delightful! Love the AC dotted paper! Deb

Jessie/knightrone said...

I swear, you must stamp in your sleep!!! AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Super yummy cards!! LOVE LOVE that paper!! :)

Bethany Paull said...

What a great card day! I LOVE these. thanks for including the recipes.

kathleenh said...

Dawn, I LOVE all of thes yummy cupcake cards! Fabulous colors, layouts and embellishments!

Bev said...

Oh my word!! Your cards truly are amazing!!!

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Dawn. You just OOZE creativity! These are all fabulous!! I LOVE those huge brads!