Saturday 13 September 2008

Just another monkey day...

Happy Saturday!
I'm on an American Crafts and Stampendous Changito Monkey kick...can you tell? lol
My SU! order will be here next Thursday and I have a TON of new DP coming!!!
This week at Our Creative Corner, Amy challenged us with a sketch. Hop on over to the OCC blog and check it out along with the other girls samples. You won't be disappointed ;)
If you upload to SCS be sure to put OCCC in the keywords so we don't miss your wonderful creations!!
Stamps: Stampendous Changito, Small Sayings; Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, WW, Choc chip, American Crafts DP(blue is backside); Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Dimensionals
See it's ANOTHER AC dp and Stampendous Monkey card....lol
This one is for Lauren's sketch. It's sort of a fun and funky layout! Stop by Lauren's blog to see the sketch and if you upload to SCS use keywords mytimess05
Want to see what the other girls on the sketch team have done???

Stamps: Stampendous Changito, Smarty Pants; Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Pink Pirouette, WW and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black and Choc Chip; Accessories: Copic Markers, Primas, Button, mini clip, American Crafts Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

28 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

These are such fun card, Dawn. ....and I sooo need to buy some library clips!! :)

Sew Club said...

Super cute cards! Love those monkeys!

Maria said...

Beautiful job on both sketches!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Both of these cards are super cute! I love the colors and those monkeys are too just CUTE! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh those darn monkeys they are just to darn cute. They make me smile, hope you have a great week-end Dawn.

Lori said...

I'm loving the monkeys in those fun colors!

Lauren (mytime) said...

As always LOVING the colors! Super cute way to showcase the stamps with the 2 cards. Love it.

Curt in Indy said...

These cards are wonderful! Love the colors you used for them! Best, Curt

Rose Ann said...

Fun and adorable monkey cards, Dawn!! I love the colors and papers!! Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet are those Monkeys??? I love 'em...*smile* You're breaking my pocket book...*giggle* Two more Monkey stamps I've just gotta have. AWESOME CARDS, & COLORS!!!

Margaret

Jennifer Love said...

Oh Dawn! These are just great! What wonderful colors you've used. :)

Ashley Newell said...

These are adorable!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh so cute! That little blue monkey makes me smile. Great job with both sketches - your cards are so much fun!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colros Dawn and those monkey's crack me up..are they fromt eh same set or indiviual ones??

Tamara said...

What a great card. I just got my first order of Changito Monkeys, and they are "dying" for some ink :)

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of American Crafts DP. I have three packets of paper waiting to be used and I just to hoard it!!! I just love the colors of the papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards - Dawn!!! The DP is rockin' and so is that monkey image!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

2 cute cards, I love them :)

mueppi said...

Wow. .... Dawn
both cards are beautiful!
What cute images!
Hugs Gisela

Jessie/knightrone said...

How completely adorable and fun!!

Beate said...

Those are so cute! I love the monkeys. The cards made me chuckle!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

These are adorable I love the stamps and the colors you used. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Maria said...

LOL! Those monkeys are so silly and way cute. I love the dp that you used. . .the colors are so pretty! I really like the striped dp and how you added the flower!! Fabulous!

Maria

Ifat Art said...

Super great cards! I love them!

Lynda Benden said...

TOO cute Dawn!!! Love the colors and those monkeys are darling!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE when you make your monkies pink and blue! I should try that. . .yours are adorable!

Unknown said...

You can use that paper as long as you like - it's soooooo pretty!!!! :) Your cards are just adorable! :)

Deborah said...

You do a great job with these darling monkeys! Deb