Tuesday 30 September 2008

SUInk Happy Thanksgiving


Today it's my turn to share a sneak peek from SUInk.

In Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving much earlier than my friends in the US. So I was happy to receive these holiday sets early. We always seem to miss out on Thanksgiving sets.
The set I am showing you today is called Bountiful Harvest.
There are many images in the set but I chose to use the young girl as my main image. She was coloured with my Copic markers and the edges sponged with More Mustard. I even pulled out the sewing machine for this card...don't look too closely at my sewing though ;)
There are still some sneak peeks to be seen with Mary Jo and Jen.
Stamps: Bountiful Harvest; Cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, White and Haiku DP; Inks: Memento Black, More Mustard; Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, 5/8" Old Olive Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals and Sponges
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back later with a Colour Challenge card.

19 comments:

MJ said...

Dawn, this is adorable. I think that little girl is just darling. Love the stitching and the ribbon accents. Great card.

Maggie R said...

I Just love seeing what you do with the cards... This one is especially nice..
Thanks for sharing..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable! That Haiku paper works wonderfully with a Thanksgiving themed card.

Christina Fischer said...

What an adorable Thanksgiving image! Your stitching looks great! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

She sure is cute. Love the colors too!

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaaaaaww! this is way cute!

Carolyn King said...

super cute!

Alex said...

This is too cute Dawn, love that sweet little image! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

how cute is that image =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so cute. Happy Tuesday.

Beate said...

Super cute! Great coloring and stitching. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Carolina said...

Oh is she ever darlin' - love all the details with the stitching, the piercing and your sentiment treatment.

Deborah said...

How cute! Love this image and your papers are a harvest of fall! Deb

Bethany Paull said...

This is so cute! I love what you do with designer papers girl!

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet. Love the papers!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a sweet card! She just looks so good with the Haiku paper! Your stitching turned out wonderfully Dawn! :D

Allison Rankin said...

Sweetness!

Kathie Bailey said...

Dawn, I love what you did with this set. The papers are just perfect with the image and your coloring is beautiful.

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, and I love your stitching too!!