Monday 15 September 2008

Go Green

Good Monday Morning!
I've got a SUPER busy week ahead and I'm not too sure how much stamping I'm going to get in....which is a total bummer!
It's a tree day on my blog...lol
I didn't realize it until I'd started to upload some cards for the post.
This first one was for yesterday's Featured Stamper on SCS. It was Liz aka Lazy Lizard. This is the card I chose to CASE of hers HERE
Stamps: A Tree for all Season and All in a Row; Cardstock: Tangerine, Olive, WC paper and Haiku DP; Inks: Timber Brown Stazon, Olive, Pumpkin, Choc chip, Ruby Red; Accessories: Aqua Painter, HPH, Olive Poly Twill
Julia from Little Paper Shop challenged the girls to use a clear element on our cards. I have had these clear SU! buttons forever and never seem to pull them out until I'm challenged to...hmmmm wonder why that is? LOL! I really like using them.
I think you will be able to see the other girls cards on the Little Paper Shop Blog today.

Stamps: Peach; Cardstock: Tangerine, Old Olive, WW and Scenic Route DP; Inks: Black, Pumpkin, Saffron, Choc Chip, Olive; Accessories: SU! button, Linen Thread, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Tangerine Ribbon

Do you know what today is? Yep...it's the 15th! That means that the new Dirty Dozen Gallery opens and you can see all the wonderful creations. Plus you get to meet the two new girls joining the Dirt Pile! I can't believe I'm half way through my DD time...wow...it's flying!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I don't stamp, but I can see how that little tree could be hard or tedious to color. Love the sentiment on the second one.... Very fall color schemes you've got goin' on....

Rose Ann said...

I love both of your trees!! I love the colors, papers, hardware and buttons!! Fantastic, Dawn!!

The time on the DD goes fast, doesn't it? Enjoy!! ;)

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous cards, love the colours, beautiful :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous cards! All your DP is faulous too! I am in love with all the new SU papers! Thanks for sharing.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful colors. I especially love the second one. The plaid, piercing and buttons. NICE

Cindy Haffner said...

Good morning Dawn love your fall colors, and your sweet cards.

Renée said...

Both look fabulous, Dawn! Love the buckle (I never seem to remember to use mine ...) and the clear buttons are a fab touch!

Catherine said...

both cards are just gorgeous!

Jennifer Love said...

BEAUTIFUL! Such wonderful cards, Dawn. Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty love the colors. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Heather Schlatter said...

Dawn,

I have a question for you. I am a fellow SU Demo from Kansas. I enjoy reading your blog. I have tried for hours today to add a Hit Counter to my Blog. I have tried several sites, and then went to the one you and Lauren, and most of the other bloggers use. I copy the link and then go to my blog click on Customize add a gadget. Add your own gadget, and then past the hit counter from the site every time it says my url has an illegal character. I am very frustrated and wondered if you could tell me how you got yours on your site. I also want to add the SU catalog from my SU website like many of your SU Demos have done? I would appriciate any help you might have???

Thanks a Bunch, and Love your Blog!

Heather Schlatter

Allison Rankin said...

Love these colors! I haven't pulled out a Tree for All Seasons in so long! And your LPS card is terrific!

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards, Dawn! Love the buttons on the second!

Bethany Paull said...

You're getting me all revved up for fall. Gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I really love these cards. They're both so cute with the fall colors. They both have great clean design. Love 'em!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous cards and samples Dawn! LOVE your designs in the DD gallery, they were awesome!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Savitri said...

This is great!!! Love your cards!

Deborah said...

I adore tree day today! These cards are so fresh for fall! Have a great week! Deb

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff Dawn!!

Carolyn King said...

LOVE your tree cards! They are both great---thanks for the reminder to check out the dd gallery!!!