Sunday 23 December 2012

Dance Sing Live Mojo272

Can you believe it? Only two more sleeps until Christmas.
It's this time of year that I start getting bummed about it.
So much hype and excitement leading up to the big day and then it's over :(
I love the holidays, the music, the decorations and I love gifting.
After the holidays when we take the tree down and put away all my snowmen until next year it just seems so bare and boring. Plus we still have another few months of winter where we are....sort of depressing....lol
I'll dream of warm weather, sunshine and green grass!

I hope that you're ready for Christmas and that you're able to spend it with loved ones!

Still no stamping for me. 
I'm hoping on Christmas Eve afternoon to finish up work early enough to sneak into my stamp room for a bit though!!! Can't wait!

Here is a card I created using the Mojo sketch from last week.
I varied it a bit by not using three elements in the center panel.
Instead I chose to use a sentiment that had three small verses to it. ;)

Stamps: Blessings
Paper: White, EP Happy Day dp
Ink: Black
Accessories: Sewing, Pool Party Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

catlady1 said...

Very pretty card. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Marisa said...

Only one more sleep for us as we celebrate on the 24th :) Kids are vibrating LOL! Hang in there with the work and hoping you get a bit of down time to just relax and enjoy some family time (and stamp of course). Stay warm!

Oma said...

Lovely card. If I were you, I'd leave the snowmen out for a bit longer unless they are all decked out in Christmas finery that is.

Cindy Haffner said...

Soft and PRETTY Dawn. Merry Christmas!!~

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the sentiment stamped across that cloudy paper.