Thursday 20 December 2012

Given Enough Caffeine...

Happy Thursday!

This card is so me this week with my early morning work days!
I created this on Monday using the Mojo 272 sketch and a fave Verve set called Better With You.
I've used a fun pattern from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright Christmas pack.
Stamps: Better With You
Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Carta Bella Merry & Bright DP
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: Copics, Heart Die from Verve, Pure Poppy Ribbon, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Dawn this is gorgeous the colours and layout are fabulous. Happy Christmas. Caroline xxx

Beate said...

Hilarious sentiment and beautiful card! It reminds me that I need another coke! LOL
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

oh I love this...the kraft and red look perfect together. Fabulous card.

Marisa said...

Love that big red bow!! Cute heart on the coffee cups too.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love, love, LOVE IT, Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Bow Dawn!!~

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love everything about this card, Dawn! The bow is perfect!