Wednesday 26 December 2012

May Your Life Be Like A....

Good morning!

Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!
Ours was nice, quiet and relaxing.
So much fun, laughter and food!
This morning I'm taking Chloe Boxing Day shopping.
Yikes! Hopefully she'll find some amazing deals and not get frustrated with all the people and line ups.

Yesterday while my family played with their new toys I snuck into my stamp room to play with some of mine!
Brian put a bunch of new crafting goodies in my stocking and this Teresa Collins Tell Your Story DP was one of them. He also got me the matching Washi tape but I didn't use it on this card....can't wait to try it out though!
This card uses the Mojo Monday Sketch #273 and a sweet Verve set called Feel The Sun.
Stamps: Feel The Sun
Paper: Pool Party, Black, White, Teresa Collins Tell Your Story DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copics, Pool Party Seam Binding, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Oma said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love the soft spring colours! I am going to have to look up the paper you used. From what I see on your card it must be beautiful! Have fun shopping today and I hope your daughter and you find some really good deals. I have on intentions of going boxing day shopping. I hate crowds and long lineups!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Anonymous said...

Your card certainly has the wow factor going for it, Dawn. I love the border at the bottom, too! So gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day,
Sharon

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love that paper and you bow is perfect. :)

Hugs~

Marisa said...

Love that our hubby knows paper :) Major brownie points to him!! Love the turquoise with the pops of black and wonderful take on the sketch! Hoping you get a bit of time off to enjoy some R & R and hoping the shopping was successful :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card, and so fabulous to have a hubby with good taste! Hope you had a very merry Christmas, Dawn!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and design.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers, Dawn, this is gorgeous, LOVE, Love, Love that paper!!!