Monday 17 December 2012

I love you...

Hello and Happy Monday :)

It's my last day off until Christmas!
I plan to spend it stamping away!

I had a very productive weekend shopping and crafting. 

Here is a card I created yesterday for last week's Mojo 271.
I used a sweet set called Hundred Hearts from Verve and also some of my fave Echo Park Paper from last year called Yours Truly.
Stamps: Hundred Hearts
Paper: White, Basic Grey, EP Yours Truly DP
Ink: Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: MFT scallop die, Circle Nesties, Sewing, White Organza, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the design and the sentiment is one of my favorites. Caroline xxx

Beate said...

Beautiful layout and card!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT DAWN!!~

Marisa said...

What a great use of the sketch, Dawn!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Dawn! Love what you did with the sketch!