Friday 14 December 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Good Morning!

We've been having kind of crummy weather lately. It's cold or snowy or both....lol
I miss the days of green grass and warm sunshine :(

That's why I decided to create this card last weekend. I think it was something like -29C with the windchill....brrrrrrrr eh?
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do, The Great Outdoors
Paper: White, Black, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin, Purples, Marina Mist, So Saffron
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copics, Felt, MFT flat bottom clouds, MFT picket fence die, MFT fresh cut grass die, MFT butterfly die, MFT First Place Award Ribbon Die, MFT Rainbow Die, Dimensionals, Corner Chomper

7 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful I love the image and the rainbow is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sara I. said...

This could NOT be any more perfect Dawn! She is just fabulous paired with that adorable rainbow - love the felt fluffy clouds and the little fence is just too cute!! LOVE! xx

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable Dawn! And hopefully it warmed you up a little that day!

Marisa said...

A wonderful breath of spring in the middle of the cold. We have lot of green grass but unfortunately a lot of liquid sunshine too. Mind you, I'll take it over the cold LOL! Darling card and love the fence and grass.

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, Dawn. This is so so so ADORABLE!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Dawn....sure hope you have some sunny days ahead!!! I love how you layered the fence and grass dies and the little PI girl is adorable!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn I love that rainbow!!~