Monday 3 December 2012

May Your Holidays Sparkle

Hello and happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?
Do anything exciting? I'd love to hear!

We decorated some more for the holidays and went and got a real tree this year.
Of course because everything is FROZEN we couldn't decorate until Sunday as it had to thaw....lol

I know several people don't like to have a real tree because of bugs....suppose that's ONE bonus to living somewhere that's COLD like here....they all died! ha!

After finishing the tree and having some lunch I was able to get into my craft room and stamp a bit.
Was a nice relaxing day :)

The Crafty Friends Challenge #12 is all about CAS this week and I've really been enjoying creating them too!

This is one card I made....
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Ink: Black
Accessories: MFT snowflake die, MFT well worn words die, Pool Party Twine, SU button, Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
Before decorating today Brian had to run to Lowe's to buy a new extension cord for me and while there he spotted this cute snowman hat for me :)
Isn't it cute? His feet have velco and do up under my chin....hehe!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fantastic Monday!


12 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love Kraft and the hat is fab. Caroline xxx

LeAnne said...

Sweet card ( and hat!)!!! You should enter this in The Kraft Journal's CAS card challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your card, Dawn, and I love punched out windows and your embellishments are perfectly placed! I so adore that hat {especially on you!} ~ now I want one! ;D

Marisa said...

GREAT card!! Love the cut out window, kraft base and the pop of colour and bling.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Dawn, your work is amazing, your blog is one I follow daily!
Tracey
Airdrie, AB

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your card Dawn and LOVE hat hat!!~

Beate said...

Your card is gorgeous and you look so cute in that hat!!!
Hugs and smiles

Michelle said...

In this picture it really strikes me how much Chloe looks like you. You could be her in this picture! Cute cute cute!

Anne Marie Hile said...


Ok, how cute are you in that hat?? Love your card, too. The Pool Party really pops on the Crumb Cake background and the snazzy bling adds the perfect touch. Fabulous, as always! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun hat, Dawn...now you are all set for Christmas!!!! I love your CAS kraft card, too...you have used an embossing folder that I have had on my wish list for way tooo long...I love it!!!

Cookielady said...

I've gotta have that hat! Where did you get it?

Love all your cards!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, Dawn! This card is stunning! Love the window frame and the fabulous bling! And your photo is just adorable! So fun.