Wednesday 19 December 2012

Let's Celebrate YOU

Good morning!
Normally I'd be excited for Hump Day because it's half way through the work week....well not for me....lol
Hump Day will be about Saturday for me this week :(

Earlier this year we broke into teams at work. It's the best way I can explain it.
Anyway, I started a tradition of giving this sweet PI girl as a birthday card to anyone who has a birthday on my team.
Here is one I created using last week's MFT sketch #102.
I paper pieced her dress and added a bit of sparkle to the balloon with a spica pen but you can't see it in the picture....sorry!
Stamps: Birthday Girl
Paper: White, Island Indigo, MME A Mother's Love dp
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: Copics, MFT fishtail banner die, dimensionals
I'm also linking this card up to a new challenge blog that Lesley has created called Seize The Birthday.
Challenges will begin in January! Right now they are having a linky party to get the word out. I'm looking forward to playing along in 2013!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Dawn this is gorgeous I love the cute image and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely adorable, Dawn! You did the sketch to a T and the PI girl is SO sweet!
Hugs,t

Marisa said...

Bet people hope they are on your team so they get a card from you :) Darling job on this one.

Karen Motz said...

This is totally adorable!! Your team is lucky!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!~ Happy Holidays Dawn!!~

Beate said...

Adorable!
Hugs and smiles