Saturday 1 December 2012

Poinsettia FMS63

Hello!

Happy December 1st!

Today my family will decorate our tree and turn our outdoor lights on....I can't wait!
It'll be a nice afternoon together.
Maybe pop in a movie or turn on some Christmas tunes while we busy ourselves decorating.

I need to sit down this weekend and start addressing my holiday cards too.
Each year the deadline to mail comes so quickly and each year I tell myself that I won't leave it to last minute like I've done every other year. Yep. Sure.

This week my MFT order arrived and I was so excited to play with this dienamic....Poinsettia.
Time has been really limited so I went with a quick CAS card using the Freshly Made Sketch #63.

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Echo Park Very Merry Christmas DP; Accessories: MFT Poinsettia Die, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love that poinsettia.

Beate said...

wow! That's all I can say! Well...I can say more. But boy oh boy does that look gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Way to showcase that die, Dawn! GOrgeous poinsettia!!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the poinsettia and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx