Sunday 30 December 2012

Shape Up 2013

Hello :)

Yesterday I slept in until 6:09 am....first time I've slept past 4:30 in weeks!
I thought I'd have a ton of time to stamp but with cleaning, laundry, errands and taking Chloe shopping to Lululemon I ran out of time :(

I did however have some time to create a card for the MFT Guest Designer January sketch.
2013 IS going to be my year to Shape Up! That treadmill will no longer collect dust and I'll drag Chloe and Brian down to get on the elliptical while I run/walk. Together as a family we will get fit!
Stamps: Let's Get Physical
Paper: White, Pool Party, Teresa Collins Tell Your Story DP
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: Copics, MFT fishtail Flag dies, MFT By the Numbers Die, MFT mini file tab die, Sewing, Dimensionals

7 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Good for you, Dawn! I need to do the same thing. First thing this morning, I clipped on my pedometer. 10,000 steps a day or bust! :) Great, inspiring card - love the color combo!

Susan Lankford said...

Hi Dawn...just love your cards! Wish you the best with your fitness goals!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card! Due to plantar fasciitis my "fit and firm at fifty" took a dive so this year it will be "fit and firm at fifty one" LOL.

Julia Aston said...

I hear ya - and I'm right with ya Dawn!! I've got my work out DVD out and ready - now to just turn it on!! LOL!!! Love the colors on this fun card! Wishing you a Happy Crafty 2013!

Allison Rankin said...

Just a lovely color mix!

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you on this onw Dawn! Love your card too, such pretty colors.

Denise Marzec said...

Great card and I love your positive attitude about shaping up! Once I get rid of this flu bug, I gotta get back on it, too!