Friday 7 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello and happy Friday!

This afternoon I fly home and I'm looking forward to the weekend with my family!
Not sure what's on the agenda.
This week I combined the Freshly Made Sketch #64 and the Dynamic Duos Colour Challenge #31.
Think I might make a set of these....I quite like them. It was fairly quick and easy to create too!
Stamps: Wonderful Words Holiday
Paper: White, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Polka Dot Parade dp
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: PTI Holly die, PTI Holiday Words Die, MFT scallop die, Sewing, Dimensionals, Corner Chomper

5 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...I love this card. The die cuts, the papers the colors....it all looks wonderful together.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning I love the layout and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Marisa said...

Love this! Need to get those word dies LOL! So love red and celery together :) Enjoy your weekend!

Kim O'Connell said...

Fun and festive! Love this, Dawn!

Marie Bingaman said...

Gorgeous, Dawn!! Very Christmassy! :)