Tuesday 4 December 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Wow only three weeks until Christmas!
I am so not ready this year!
I better buckle down and get at it soon because work is going to get crazy and I'm sure by the time I get home at the end of the day all I'll want is my bed! LOL!

Are you one of those people that are ready months before Christmas?
Or are you more last minute like me ;)

Sunday after putting the tree up I snuck into my craft room to create a card for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
I chose to case Sharri's card here.
Stamps and dies are from Taylored Expressions.
Brian had picked up some of these cute little jingle bells for me to use this year and I had forgotten about them! So I grabbed the hot glue gun and stuck 'em on!
Stamps: A Year of Sweet Sentiments
Paper: White, Wild Wasabi, Doodlebug North Pole DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Trim the Tree, Real Red Ribbon, White Seam Binding, Red Twine, Jingle Bells, Hot Glue, Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the Christmas tree is fabulous and I love the layout and colours used. Carolinexxx

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE that tree!! Fabulous use of the papers and koodoes to hubby for getting you bells!! Yes, I try to be one that is ready early as it lets me enjoy the season so much more when I am :)

TrishG said...

This is fabulous! Beautiful tree and embellishments. Fun patterned papers.

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN layers Dawn you ROCK!!~

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is SO much fun, Dawn! Look at all of those lovely layers! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love all the bright, pretty Christmas colors on this beauty, Dawn and how fun to add the bells to the bow...this is gorgeous!!!!

Beate said...

I am definitely a last minute kind of girl. LOVE your card, Dawn. The layout, paper, the darling tree and the bells on the bow.

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card - love the traditional colours and what a fabulous die!