Saturday 29 December 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Good Saturday Morning!

Any big plans this weekend?
I'm off for the next four days and going to enjoy it with my family :)

Since the holidays are almost over I'm in need of some thank you cards. Both for my birthday and Christmas. I don't often mass produce but IF I did then then card would be wonderful to use.
I cased a card by Lynn here
Knowing instantly what stamps I would use from Verve!
The Bloom & Grow set is perfect, right?
Such a simple CAS design that's perfect for mailing.
Stamps: Bloom & Grow
Paper: White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Black
Accessories: Rhinestones

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Dawn!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute CAS card. Love the colors. :)

Marisa said...

Love this!! Such a wonderful display of Verve :) Enjoy your time off!!

Denise Marzec said...

So absolutely PRETTY! Love the simplicity and it's so feminine.