Thursday 27 December 2012

The Best Things in Life

Good Thursday morning!

Wow it feels like a Monday after being home for two days....lol
The nice thing is that I work the next two days and then have four more in a row off!
Love it!

It was a super long day yesterday with getting up early to watch a little bit of Canada playing in the World Juniors then taking Chloe Boxing Day shopping. Madness I tell you!
I got my hockey fix with watching the Juniors in the morning and then the Spengler Cup in the early evening!

In between all that I created a couple more cards using the Teresa Collins designer paper that was in my stocking :)
This one is for the MFT sketch #104.

In 2012 I played along with all the MFT sketches...they are always fantastic!
The sketch was a square card but for mailing purposes I changed it to a 4.25 x 5.5 standard size.
Oh and I also rotated it :)
Stamps: Vertical Greetings II
Paper: White, Peach Parfait, Teresa Collins Tell Your Story DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Sewing, Dimensionals, Washi Tape

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! There is that paper I love again. :)

Hugs~

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, love that sentiment and those papers are awesome!!

Marisa said...

Fun sentiment and great colours. Glad you got your hockey fix :)