Monday 31 December 2012

Good-bye 2012 Hello 2013

Wow I can't believe 2012 is coming to an end!

This year has been full of happiness for our house.
One of the highlights was a visit from my parents in June. It'd been 5 years since we'd last seen my dad and Chloe had grown a lot. I'm sure they were thrilled at what a beautiful young lady she has become :)
Some other highs were our vacations as a family, adopting Bogan and Redneck(budgies) from the humane society and Snickers getting healthy!

Each year I like to look back at some of my favourite cards. 
Sometimes it is hard to choose. Sometimes what I think are great cards others are not so interested. LOL! 

From January....
A Verve Card

A MFT Card

From February...
A Verve Card

From March...
A SU! Card

A MFT Card

From April...
A Verve Card

A PTI and MFT Card

From May...
A PTI Card

A Verve Card

From June...
A SU! Card

A Verve and MFT Card

From July...
MFT Cards
and

From August...
More MFT Cards
and

From September...
A MFT Card

A Taylored Expressions Card

From October...
A Verve Card

A TCP Card

From November...
Some MFT Cards
and

From December...
A PTI Card

A Verve Card

Thanks for having a look back at some of my favourite cards with me!
I have SEVERAL more that I love too...lol

Thanks for always visiting or emailing me. I appreciate your support and look foward to sharing more with you next year!!

Best wishes to you all for a Happy & Healthy 2013!
Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card roundup! Just fabulous! happy New Year!

Mary Marsh said...

bneautiful selection of cards from 2012 Dawn-thanks for sharing with us-New Year blessings to you

Marisa said...

Such amazing cards, Dawn! Love them - not sure I have a favorite. Glad you had a good 2012 - I can't wait for it to be over LOL! Cheers to a fabulous 2013 :)

Teresa Kline said...

these are all gorgeous...it is hard to pick a fav....hope you have a Happy New Year!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Loved your walk down memory lane! You have such a fabulous style and each and every one of these is gorgeous! Have a super new year!

Jen Shults said...

WOW Dawn! What a wonderful year you've had. There are so many gorgeous and inspiring projects here! Happy New Year!

Denise Marzec said...

They're all such beautiful cards, and you did have a lot of great memories in 2012. I hope your 2013 is even better! :)