Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hope Your Christmas Is Snow Much Fun!

Happy Wednesday!

Gosh I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks until Christmas. 
December is whipping by and I still haven't mailed out one card....lol
I started giving cards out to my supervisors last week while in Cranbrook and will continue this week with my other out of town stores.

Here's a Christmas card I created with last week's colour challenge on SCS.
Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Early Espresso
While I didn't have any Early Espresso cardstock left, I did have the ink so I coloured him with my ink pads and a blender pen.
A fairly quick and simple card.
Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Paper: White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Ink: Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Blender Pen, Seeing Spots EF, Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim, Nestie, Scallop Die, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Dawn the image is so cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Love these colors and the snowman is SOOOOOO stinkin' cute! I can't believe how December is whipping by either.

Beate said...

What a darling snowman. You are killing me with that EF. I want it bad now. LOL
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Such a cute image! Love how you ocloured him and happy with that wonderful EF - one of my faves :)

Joan Ervin said...

I just love that tall snowman and what pretty colors...sooo cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOL CUTENESS!~