Wednesday 18 November 2009

California 2009 Pics

Good Morning~!
Since getting home I haven't had any stamping time so I thought I'd share a few pics from our trip to California. Hope you don't mind ;)
I will definitely be stamping tonight!
Our first trip was to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Chloe really wanted to feed the birds some nectar. She did GREAT staying calm and letting them sit on her arm.




Of all the things to buy at Disneyland, she chose this hat! LOL! She has worn it daily since! It's from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Can't go to Disney without getting a shot of Goofy! Disneyland changed to Christmas while we were there....it was fantastic! They even made it SNOW after the fireworks!
Inside Mickey's house....
In jail somewhere in Toontown...

Sunday we made our way back up to Hollywood and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.


Thanks for stopping by today! I will see you again tomorrow!

11 comments:

TannyP said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so impressed with Chloe's bird-feeding...I think I'd be much less calm =)

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing, Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Great pics and wonderful memories Dawn.

Jackie Pedro said...

AWESOME pictures!! Chloe looks JUST LIKE YOU!! Glad you had a great trip!!

Marisa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time :D Great pictures. You'll have to introduce me to George next time you're with him LOL :D

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fantastic memories of what loked like a fab holiday. Thank you for commenting on my card on Splitcoast & thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

Hugs

Sarah (sjd069)

Denise Marzec said...

Well look at you lookin' all SKINNY!! Seriously, girl, you look AWESOME....and those big smiles tell me you girls had a BLAST! Jackie is right, Chloe looks JUST LIKE YOU. :)

Rose Ann said...

I'm lovin' all of your wonderful and fun pictures!! I love Chloe with the birds, and I think she looks so cute with her new hat!! I love the pics of you with Eddie and George too!! ;)

Michele Boyer said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, Dawn!! I'm glad! (I especially like that last pic!)

Stamp and Smile said...

Fantastic photos Dawn!! Great time and your daughter was perfect with the birds... you look "great" girl!! :)

Annie said...

oh my, great pictures! congrats on your trip!!!
Wax museum looks awesome! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome photos - Dawn!!! Love them!!! We are heading to Disney on Saturday...can't wait!!!

Also *CONGRATS* on being this weeks FS - wahooo!!!!! You rock -GF!!! I'm trying to play before we leave....!!! Hugs ~S~