Wednesday 4 November 2009

Sweet Indulgence

Good Morning!
Last night when I got home from work I got right to stamping with my Taylored Expressions stamps and Spa Key Ingredients Kit!
Today's sneak peeks are of a cute new set called Sweet Indulgence. Cuppie is being pampered!
I've also used this month's Spa Key Ingedients.
A little about the KI kit:
Prism cardstock colors included are:
Intense Mint
Intense Pink
Frosted Kiwi
Razzleberry Light
Frosted Teal
The neutral is Choice Buttercream. The patterned paper is Whirlybird from the My Mind’s Eye Penny Lane collection! There will also be 5 yards of coordinating ribbon, beauty brads (blowdryers & lipstick), and an assortment of sheer flowers and leaves.
Look at this fun designer paper! Cuppie is busy getting a make-over...just what I need...lol
Ahhhh to have a few minutes to soak in the tub!
The Baker's Dozen:

All the stamps and Spa Key Ingredients Kit will be available tomorrow!! Bet you can't wait!

15 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet Dawn! LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts on these two! They showcase the Spa KI so perfectly! GORGEOUS!!!

Jami said...

Dawn - so glad you got your stuff!!!! Love both cards, but especially the 2nd one - love the colors and the way you layered those spellbinders shapes!

TannyP said...

Awwww - adorable! Fabulous job with your awesome new supplies. I bet you were excited to get them =)

Rose Ann said...

Super cute images, and adorable cards!! I love the layouts and pretty papers!!

Karen Motz said...

Adorable Dawn!!! Love your colouring and I'm so glad you could play along today!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Super sweet cards, Dawn -- I especially like that intense pink(?) tub! SO glad you finally got your stuff!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn these are the cutest!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Yeah! You got your stuff! Great cards, Dawn and I hope you're feeling better!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE the look of the wavy dot punch with cuppie in the tub...PERFECT!

Taylor said...

These are both so adorable, Dawn! I love the wavy dot punch you used...perfect with these images!

Pam Varnell said...

Love both of these Dawn and they really make me want those images. You are such an enabler. LOL!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, these are adorable!

Marie Bingaman said...

Cuppie looks soooo relaxed in that tub! Great cards Dawn!

Donna Baker said...

I LOVE these cards!! esp the wavy lines on the tub one

Karen Giron said...

These are super adorable!! Love the little Cuppie soaking in the tub - too cute!