Saturday 28 November 2009

Warm Winter Wishes with Eskimo Sayuri

Good Morning!
So did all my American friends have a successful day of shopping yesterday? If so, I'm curious what kind of great deals you got?!
Today I've got another preview for you from All That Scraps.
This is Eskimo Sayuri along with AmyR's Winter Sentiments. Both will be available on Monday!!!
There are actually TWO Eskimo stamps. The other one is called
Eskimo Benji.
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow the All That Scraps girls will be having a blog hop to showcase a huge set that will be available on Monday! Can't wait to see what the others have created!! Fun fun!
Have a GREAT Saturday!

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRECIOUS Dawn, I'm loving those colors. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, that little bear lying on his back is TOOOOO cute! Love the pretty colors and that fun ribbon. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card - Dawn!!! The image is darlin' - love the colors too!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Smith said...

Hi Dawn I love everything you make you are such an inspiration! My great deal for yesterday was a 32 inch flat screen TV for $246.00. Had to stand in a line and freeze to death outside waiting for Target to open but it was worth it.

Lisa

Craftin' in the Rain said...

Sooo cute! I love everything, especially how you used the fibers!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card Dawn!!! totally cute!!!

I did not get out to shop yesterday, I don't think you could pay me enough to brave taht crazziness!!! LOL!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute, Dawn! Love the tilted plaid pattern and the sparkly blue fiber stuff at the bottom!

Katinka said...

Wow ! So Cute.....I love the image and the colors!


Hugs
Katinka

Unknown said...

Great card and a cute stamp.

Hugs Sonja

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet and adorable image, Dawn!! I love your sparkly fibers too!!