Thursday 19 November 2009

Luxurious Labels SCS Sketch 255

Ok first off, I need to apologize for the crummy pic! Lavender Lace is such a hard colour to capture. It looks a little off, sort of darker than it should. After several attempts I gave up and decided to just use the first picture I took....lol
I used the SCS sketch #255 for the layout. This card goes with something else I made. You'll have to come back a little later today to see ;)
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Luxurious Labels; Cardstock: White, Lavender Lace; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Organdy Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to continue stamping all week!

3 comments:

TannyP said...

Very pretty! And it matches another creation?! Can't wait to see!

Annie said...

oh how pretty!!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation...grooving on the color palette! Simple and pretty!