Thursday 5 November 2009

Celebrate Life

This morning Taylored Expressions has released all the new sets!!! RUN on over and get yours ASAP ;)
I've got one last card to show you before you go though...lol
Celebrate Life has many wonderful images and sentiments that would be fabulous for an Autumn or Thanksgiving card. BUT I was in need of a birthday card for a man so I went a different route with the stamps.
I knew I wanted to use the October 20th KI kit for my card along with this yummy ribbon from SU! that I've been hoarding. I hope adding the bow didn't blow the card for a man?!
Check out what the Baker's Dozen cooked up today:
Thanks for stopping by today!!! I have MOST of the day off so I plan to stamp stamp stamp!

18 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Dawn! GORGEOUS layout and I LOVE the colors and the papers from that KI!!! This is AWESOME!!!

TannyP said...

Perfect for anyone, Dawn! Fabulous job =)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, girl, this is BEAUTIFUL! Looooove the layered sentiment over the panel with the dandelion, love the paper you picked to go with it, and you KNOW I love that striped ribbon! Seriously beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

How pretty Dawn! I love the papers you used with these nice flowers!

Donna Baker said...

beautiful card with these papers! love the ribbon

Niki Estes said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! I love the colors and patterned papers!

Jami said...

Oh very clever - that sentiment is perfect for a bday card...and your card is very very HANDSOME! What guy wouldn't love it?!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful card, Dawn -- love the papers and that die cut (or punch?) for the sentiment!

Jackie Pedro said...

Holy Moly, Dawn! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think the ribbon ruined the masculinity thing.....LOL!

Karen Motz said...

This is a really handsome manly card and that ribbon, tied in a knot, is perfect!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty, Dawn!! Love all the wonderful prints on this card...they all work so well with eachother!

Sankari W. said...

What an awesome man card Dawn!!! LOVE this ribbon and the beautiful way you did the sentiment!! SImply perfection!!! YOU totally rock Ms. Easton!!! Hope you are having a fun day stamping!!!
Sending you big hugs!
Sankari :)

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is GORGEOUS!!! Love this color combo and how you stamped the new Set!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Dawn.

Christina Fischer said...

Dawn, this is GORGEOUS!! :)

Karen Giron said...

This is wonderful! I love that big striped ribbon and the sentiment popped up like that. Gorgeous card, Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Dawn...I loooove the paper and what a great way to use that sentiment!!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the earthy feel of this one! The papers are so pretty, and I love the striped ribbon too!!