Friday 27 November 2009

Snowflakes and Cupcakes

Happy Friday!
It was so nice to have yesterday off work!! I managed to have a pretty productive day both around the house and around my stamping table ;) I'm still working on previews for the upcoming release from All That Scraps. So many great sets and images!!
Today it's AmyR's turn with her Snowflake set. There are several wonderful snowflakes in different sizes that would make a FANTASTIC background...that will be my next card ;)
I've also got a card to share for the Ways To Use It Challenge(something sweet) and Mercy's Sketch #49. I have been wanting to use this new dp...it's so fresh and fun...and it's really for Valentine's Day...haha!
It's a nice change from all the holiday card making.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Both are ADORABLE! You always pick such fun DP!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Cupcakes!!

TannyP said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn! Your papers are always so delectable =)

Sharon Harnist said...

What gorgeous snowflakes and sentiment, Dawn -- LOVE these colors together!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love the cupcakes and the snowflake card is adorable!!!

Beate said...

Wow. I LOVE the snowflake card. It's stunning. The cupcake card is adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

These are wonderful!!

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Dawn! Haven't been around your blog in a while, but I have to say these two cards are fab! Love the snowflakes....I have to check out ATS! Have a nice weekend!

Allison Rankin said...

The blue and red one is so charming for Christmas and I need some cake now (preferably with raspberry ganache). I am gonna kill me some kids...

Rose Ann said...

Your snowflake card is so pretty, and I love the colors too!! Your cupcake card is so cute, and I love all of the polka dots!!

Allison said...

Great cards! Love the winter wishes card especially - the colours are great.