Monday 2 November 2009

Featured Stamper Cards

Good Morning!
So did you all have a wonderful Halloween weekend? Did you see many trick or treaters? I was super disappointed that we only had around 60 or so kids...now we have whacks of candy left over....NOT good :(
I ended up having to work a bit yesterday but while the race was on I stamped for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Jen was the FS yesterday and I decided to case her card here. Both the cards I made used Taylored Expressions stamps and papers.
This first card uses Wings of Joy.
This second card uses Christmas Blessings.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
Don't forget that All That Scraps will be releasing the newest stamps TONIGHT at 10 pm Eastern!

9 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Both are just beautiful Christmas cards - Dawn!!! Hugs ~S~

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful!! The images and papers are just perfect for the layout!

We get fewer trick-or-treaters each year -- the left-over candy is NOT good for me! LOL

Renée said...

Both are cute cards, Dawn. Love the multicoloured panel!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn I love both, wond3erful papers and layers!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are great...loving the Cosmo Cricket on the first one and the pink on the second one was unexpected but neat!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful Christmas cards, Dawn...I just love the TE image and second one is sooo elegant!!! We had over 150 trick or treaters...my DH puts up a big Halloween display. His friends come over and help him for 2 days to set it all up and then he went shopping on Sunday for more bargins...just like a kid!!!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love your cards, so pretty!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my WORRRRD, these are GORGEOUS!! Mmmm mmmmm!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...both of your cards are gorgeous, Dawn!!