Thursday 12 November 2009

Relax...

and have FUN!
That's what I plan to do for the next several days in California! I don't know exactly what our plans are but we will enjoy ourselves!
This is a card I made a few days ago using Julee's Mojo112 sketch.
I really wanted to ink up the new set from Taylored Expressions called Luxurious Labels. There are some really wonderful images in this set and I can see myself making tons of homemade goodies with it this holiday season. The paper is from the October 20th KI kit. Isn't this Cosmo Cricket Earth Collections beautiful?

Stamps: Luxurious Labels; Cardstock: Prism, Buttercream, Cosmo Cricket DP; Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Sponges, Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles
Thanks for stopping by!
I've got posted scheduled while I'm away so I do hope you'll come back!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Have fun Dawn. Love your card.

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE the look of this with the distressed edges. GORGEOUS!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Dawn!!

I hope you have a GREAT time on your trip! :)

Renée said...

love that paper, Dawn! Hope you're having a great time!!!

Julia Aston said...

the paper looks super with those stems Dawn - have a wonderful time in CA - hope it's sunny and hot for you!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so very pretty Dawn! Gorgeous papers!

Have a super vacation!

Dina said...

This is so pretty and serene Dawn, great job! I love that Cosmo Cricket DP. Have a wonderfully relaxing trip!

Bethany Paull said...

Hi Dawn. I hope you're enjoying California. This card is so pretty with that perfect tiny bow.