Friday 6 November 2009

Swiss Pixie - Nora

Happy Friday!
I bet you are excited it's the weekend? Well I'm not...lol! I have to work the whole thing in order to get extra days off to go to California!! I know, you feel sorry for me, right? haha!
I have so much to do before leaving but I put it on the back burner in order to play along with a couple of SCS challenges yesterday morning.
This card was made using the SC253 and the WT243.
The Ways To Use It Challenge - It's a Stick Up!
I couldn't find any stickers in my stash, or at least any that I'd want to use....lol
So I made some snowflake stickers using the Xyron machine ;)
This Luxe DP has been in my drawer for about a year. Don't you love the pretty colour?
I stamped the Swiss Pixie Nora from All That Scraps in Memento Black and coloured her with some copics. Stardust stickles were added to her wings.
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Nora; Cardstock: PTI white, PTI aqua mist, Luxe DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Snowflake Punch, Rhinestones, Xyron Machine
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you comments!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

She's VERY sweet and I'm LOVIN' the colors in those papers!

MaryAnn Grove said...

what a smartie you are. creating your own stickers. enjoy your trip. I,m sure Chloe is really looking forward to this one....MaryAnn

Christina Fischer said...

I just love this Pixie, and the colors are perfect with her! So sweet, Dawn! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so very sweet, sorry you have to work, but you will have fun on your holiday.

Tricia T said...

I love this card Dawn. It's sweet and simple and just beautiful!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so cute, Dawn! I just love those Swiss Pixie images!

Marie Bingaman said...

Isn't it terrible what we have to do to get a few days off?? LOL I love Nora, Dawn! Your coloring of her is superb, as always! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute Dawn!!

Sorry you have to work all weekend, but I see your countdown is getting closer!!

Maria said...

Beautiful card and wonderful layout! Love your colour combo as well. Hugs, Maria

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty, Dawn! Love those colors!!

Renée said...

nah, I don't feel too sorry for you 'cause your trip is coming up so soon! :)

Cute card, Dawn! Love the colours!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet little image, Dawn...beautiful coloring, as always, and way to go making your own stickers!!! I sure need one of those machines!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dawn!! Love the colors!!

Rose Ann said...

She is so sweet, Dawn! I love the colors, polkas, and layout!! Love the pretty snowflakes too!!

Bethany Paull said...

I couldn't remember if I commented on this before. Looks like I did not. I really love the opposite colors for your layers of polka dots. That is SO cute!