Sunday 1 November 2009

TE October 20th KI kit card sketches

Happy Sunday!
Sorry I am late posting today but Chloe has been sick :( It's been a long couple of days...
Why do kids always get sick at night and seem fine during the day? lol
While she was laying down this afternoon I created a few cards using the October 20th KI kit from Taylored Expressions(with the exception of a few things).
This first one uses Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #42.
Stamps: Branching Out; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Prism, DP; Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Copics, Wavy Border Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
This next card uses Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #104. The little chipboard bird was sprayed with Maya Mist that is available with the October 20th KI kit.
Stamps: none; Cardstock: Prism and DP; Inks: none; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Maya Chipboard Birds, Rhinestone, Maya Mist, Dimensionals
This last card uses Jen's Sketch For You To Try. Again I did no stamping!
Stamps: None; Cardstock: Prism, DP; Inks: Choc Chip Craft; Accessories: Buttons, Thread, Circle Nesties, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping today! I'm off to take care of a sick kid.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oooooo, these are all so cute Dawn! I know what you mean about the kids getting sick at night...when we're trying to sleep for work! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

All of these are awesome Dawn!! So cute I love that paper and all those birds!!! Great set!!!

Connie M. said...

Dawn!! These are all so wonderful!! I have a few of these chipboard birds, and have not figured out what to do with them...thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Nights are always the worst when kids are sick! I hope Chloe feels better soon! Beautiful cards!!

Karen Giron said...

Dawn, these are so pretty! Love this KI kit! I hope Chloe is feeling better soon too.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful cards!!! The DP/colors are really pretty!!! Hugs ~S~

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn! I love the colors!

I hope Chloe is feeling better!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute cards, Dawn....such pretty colors, papers, and I love the little birds!!! So sorry your DD is sick...hope she feels better soon!!!

Annie said...

super-super-super adorable!!! I love your color choices!

Rose Ann said...

All of your birdie cards are super sweet!! I love the layouts and pretty papers!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, great colour scheme.
Barbara