Thursday 26 November 2009

Enjoy...

the day off! That's what I plan to do! Although my day will still be busy. But then when is life not busy these days, right?
I was cruising through some of my folders last night and I don't think I shared this Dirty Dozen card with you. It's ALMOST a SU! only card. I'm pretty sure I added some stardust stickles to the flower centers. The challenge for this card was to use the In Colours...all of them ;)
I did it! I can't recall the last time I used those Build A Brads....hmmmm! I can remember when I first got them and used them on EVERYTHING! Time to dig into my stash again!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to scroll down and see the All That Scraps sneak peek!

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn!!! I love it!!!

Carolina said...

Oh Dawn - this is super cute! Such fun colors! Hope you have a wonderful day off!!!

Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!

Allison Rankin said...

This is awesome...so CASEable!

Rose Ann said...

I love this, Dawn...and all of the flowers in those colors look so pretty!!