Wednesday 11 November 2009

Joy - Sweet Sunday Sketch

This week has been flying by! LOVE it!
Last weekend I was able to play along with Karen Giron's (my Baker's Dozen teammate) Sweet Sunday Sketch that she posts on her blog.
I've been seeing this teal coloured Jolly By Golly designer paper everywhere and was so excited to find out that I HAD it in my stash! LOL! It was like Christmas when I made the discovery. I squealed with delight :)
I paired it up with some Prism papers. Sorry I don't know the colours, I can't find my swatch book :(
The image comes from the Wings of Joy stamp set that is available at Taylored Expressions. Some glossy accents were added to the berries.
Stamps: Wings of Joy; Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream, Jolly by Golly dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accents: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Glossy Accents, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love your card and the dp is awesome!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Dawn, great paper.

corinnesomerville said...

How cute is this card !!!! How ya doin? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER !!!

Have a blast in California !!!

Big hugs

Crystal said...

Beautiful, wow love this paper!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable Dawn, I would squeal too, if I found that in my stash of paper!!! LOL!!!

Enjoy your trip and be safe!!! Love ya!!

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn! LOVE the colors and your GORGEOUS coloring! Have an AMAZING and SAFE trip my friend!!

TannyP said...

Love this! Those papers are perfect together =) Great creation!

Dina said...

This is just beautiful!! I love that Jolly by Golly DP, I actually got my handds on some myself and can't wait to use it! Love the image and your coloring!! Glosasy accents is one of my favs and it looks great on the berries!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty! Love that paper!

Have a fabulous trip Dawn!!

Bethany Paull said...

Love what you did with your "christmas discovery" papers. Great glossy berries on that cute stamp too.