Friday 13 November 2009

Friends are the True Gift...

of the season!
Today the All That Scraps girls are doing a review of the latest release. This was the first time I had inked up this holiday Swiss Pixie Heidi with an ornament. I know I've said it before but I REALLY enjoy colouring these girls! They are so sweet~! The sentiment comes from AmyR's Christmas Card Greetings.
Stamps: Heidi with an ornament, Christmas Card Greetings; Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream, Jolly by Golly dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ghost Snowflake, Snowflake Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the sweet girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh yeah, these are TONS of fun to color...you have me TOTALLY addicted to them, ya know! :) Your colored her WONDERFULLY....wow, check out the shading and *sunlight* on her cute little boots. BEAUTIFUL card!!

Hope you're having a FANTASTIC time!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Adorable as always Dawn! I love the colors on this one too- green is my FAV! :)

Bethany Paull said...

She is so sweet! And I love that sentiment. Great snowflake embellie.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh way to CUTE!!!!!!!

Mary J said...

I know what you mean - I love them too! Love the colouring!

Danni said...

This is just darling!! Love the colors!

Rose Ann said...

Sooooo so adorable, Dawn!! I love that sweetie, your pretty colors and papers...and beautiful snowflake!!