Saturday 14 November 2009

Season's Sweetings TESC90

I know...I'm a week behind on Taylor's sketch....lol But not really ;)
This was made last weekend but I have been saving it!
The papers come from the Spa Key Ingredients Kit and are perfect for my love of pink and blue holiday cards this year!!!
Cuppie comes from Taylored Expressions set called Season's Sweetings.
Stamps: Season's Sweetings; Cardstock; Prism, Choice Buttercream, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, White Candy Dots, Glossy Accents, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love those white candy dots along the top and that pattern of DP. Looks fabo, girlie! Miss ya, but I hope you're having an awesome time!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Dawn! Love the colors especially!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie.

Niki Estes said...

Dawn, this is adorable! I love the colors and patterned papers!

Kelly Schelske said...

How sweet! Love those papers and the colors are wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute, and wonderful coloring too!! I love the papers and row of brads!!