Sunday 8 November 2009

Dirty Dozen Diva

Happy Sunday!
Whew! Soon I'll have a breather AND some stamping time!
I've been working on some DT commitments in my spare time, that you'll see while I'm away but in the meantime I'll share another one of my Dirty Dozen cards. This one is from August and I think the theme had something to do with bling. Forgive me for not having time to go look it up ;)
The stamp comes from a Unity set called Diva, I think....lol
I added stickles to her tiara and earrings.
There was something about this layout that I REALLY liked and I'm pretty sure a year ago, I used it often.
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Lynn Put said...

What a pretty card! I love her DIVA crown and the gorgeous bow!

Robin McK said...

Hi Dawn!
You're right - the layout is fantastic. Maybe I'll get to case it sometime. TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute Dawn.

Renée said...

This is very cute, Dawn!

Carolina said...

Ahhh...so adorable!

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors, scallops, and pearls you've used on this one!! Very pretty!!