Tuesday 3 November 2009

MFT November Guest Designer Challenge

Good Morning!
Today starts the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks. Unfortunately my stuff must be held up at customs again :(
Stop by all the Baker's Dozen blogs to see what fabulous creations they have to share with you! They are all listed on my sidebar.
Sneak peeks begin at 8 am Pacific time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I was home yesterday as Chloe was sick, I worked on a couple of cards using MFT images.
This first one uses the Scarf for Three set.
This next ones uses Baby It's Cold Outside.

These cards were also made for the MFT Guest Designer Challenge for November which was to make a mostly white card. This WAS a challenge for me as I normally use a lot of designer paper and colour on my cards.
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Both are darling Dawn! You did a great job using mostly white! Hope Chloe is feeling better.

Denise Marzec said...

Well, my goodness, you should do WHITE more often because you totally ROCKED these cards. Love Love LOOOOOOOOVE them, girl. WOW! STUNNING!

....it'll be weird not linking to you today for the TE peeks. :(

Christina Fischer said...

I just left you some love in the challenge gallery, but I wanted to tell you again -- these are fantastic! All the texture and the pop of color are just perfect!

I hope Chloe is feeling better!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are sweet Dawn, hope Chloe is on the mend, keep warm.

Pam Varnell said...

LOVING the white theme here girl. Makes me cold just looking at your cards. LOL. Love them!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Both cards are awesome Dawn!!! Hope Chloe is feelong better!

Kelly Schelske said...

Dang customs!! I hope Chloe is feeling better!

Love the white, it's so pure and lovely!!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love these cards they are so lovely!

Jody Morrow said...

Your cards are SO pretty! :) Love them both!

Allison said...

Gorgeous cards! You rocked with the white and it makes the images really pop!

Dina said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!! I adore the white them, so clever and your coloring and layouts are great!

Donna Baker said...

great cards, Dawn! Sorry you didn't get your stuff (can't wait to see what you make when you do get it!)

Rose Ann said...

I love your crisp, cute, snowman cards...Dawn!! I hope Chloe is feeling better!!