Thursday 25 October 2007

Blog Challenges and Halloween Bags

I'm finally catching up on last weekend's challenges. Just in time to start this weekends....LOL
This first card I made with Lauren's sketch. I turned the sketch, sure hope that's okay Lauren ;)
Be sure to check out Lauren's blog here!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Whale Wishes
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and BG Oh!Boy DP
Inks: Brocade Blue
Accessories: CB Embossing Folder, BlueBird Grosgrain, Prima Flower, Crystal Brad, Rich Regal Brads
These next two cards are for Jen70's blog challenge. This week were were to use Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust and River Rock. It was a challenge for me, as I don't use River Rock and barely use Bravo Burgundy. These colours make GREAT fall cards!
I'll use it again soon! Be sure to check out Jen's blog here! Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: A Tree for All Seasons and Circle of Friendship
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, River Rock, Very Vanilla and Apple Cider DP
Inks: Timber Brown Stazon, River Rock, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Pumpking Pie, Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip
Accessories: Sponges, Antique Brads, Dimensionals, MayArts Ribbon, 1 1/4", 1", 1/2" Circle Punches

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Bronc Buster and Stem Sayings
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, River Rock and Very Vanilla
Inks: Choc Chip Craft, River Rock, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Distressing Tool, Sponges, Clear EP
Chloe and I finally wrapped up the Halloween treat bags for her class party next week! WHEW! What a dilemma that was, trying to figure out what to use. In the end we decided on something really simple since the kids only RIP it open and toss the bags in the garbage! Oh well, the few hours of work it took to make all of these will be worth the smile on their faces when the see can candy! Sorry for the box picture but I was too lazy to pull them all back out.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Each card is more stunning then the next! LOVE them all.
You are always so productive!!!You amaze me.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

CUTE BAGS! We're doing ours this weekend; of course they won't be packaged as cute as yours - LOL

The country birthday card is really cute too - well, it's all good stuff, you know.

Alhambra Club said...

OH my you have been so busy, love those cute bags, and your cards are wonderful, the bronco birthday is great, that is such wonderful stamp, love your fall tree and those fishes are too cute.

Courtney said...

Wow. When do you have time to do all of this stuff? It is all so beautiful, thanks for inspiring me!

Rose Ann said...

You are one busy girl, that's for sure!! All of your projects turned out awesome!!

I love the cute fish, the colors and CBing. Your Fall tree card is so sweet and I love the colors and papers. Your Bronc card uses such cool colors and I love the Jumbo Eyelets! Those treat bags are adorable. Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job with all those challenges! I'm still behind :( The treat bags look great too...I'm sure the kids will love them!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Those came out great!! All of them :D WOW you were a busy stamper today huh? The kids are going to be so happy about the treat bags.

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn ... each of these cards is AMAZING! I just love everything you do, giflfriend!

Anonymous said...

Oh girlie those treat bags are adorable and looks like you have been a busy girl once again :-) I will be making all of daughters treats hopefully I will get a good amount of them done today ( Crossing my fingers ) cause the 31st is sooo close and Only decided to make something for her class & teachers late last night .. Nothing like waiting until the last minute ..
Love all your cards today such talent you have girlie ....
Hugs to you
Dawn griffith

corinnesomerville said...

These are all amazing !! Love 'em !! I've decided that I'm going to book a flight and come trick or treating at your house this year :)

Love
Corinne

Bethany Paull said...

You've been busy! And you make such beautiful cards. TFS.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Dawn,
Love the fishy card and all those goodie bags. You have been super busy!! Have a great day! chris

Theresa said...

Way to go, be the best mom in the class!!! (I'm sure your daughter is so proud to have you as a mom!!!) They are super cute!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, really cute cards and cute treat bags for Chloe. (did I tell you that's the name of my perfume? that I've worn for 20 something years? hee hee, seriously, all the other perfumes gives me a headache)